Information for Harcourts Reports is sourced from Harcourts International Ltd. Harcourts International Ltd gathers information publicly available from sources such as REINZ, REIQ, REIWA, REINSW, REISA and Harcourts own sales database.
In designing this web site, we have incorporated security procedures and practices that we consider are consistent with best industry practice. We review our security procedures from time to time and update them when relevant.
Protecting your information is important. If you submit information to Harcourts either by using an electronic form or by sending an email we collect that information and use it for the purposes for which you have provided it.
In addition, we may use your information to provide you with special offers, information about new products and special promotions that we think may interest you. If you do not want to receive this information, you can let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by mail P.O Box 8054, Riccarton, Christchurch, New Zealand or call +64 3 348 8784. Please provide us with your customer details including name, address and contact number. In addition, indicate if you do not wish to receive any more promotional material.
Personal information about you and your business with Harcourts is only accessible by you and by Harcourts personnel who also must use a password, and are bound to safeguard the information and access it only for approved business purposes.
Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the material herein. Prospective purchasers should not confine themselves to the contents but should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves in all respects. Harcourts International Ltd will not accept any responsibility should any details prove to be incomplete or incorrect. All Harcourts offices are MREINZ. All references to "agents" are strictly for ease of clarification and that they are all officially "sales consultants".
Design and contents are Copyright Harcourts International Ltd. No reproduction, distribution, or transmission of the copyrighted materials at this site is permitted without the written permission of Harcourts International Ltd, unless otherwise specified.
Harcourts Complaints and Disputes Resolution Procedure
Harcourts is committed to handling any complaints or disputes that do arise professionally, fairly and expeditiously.
Our standard in-house procedure is outlined below:
1. Any client or customer who wishes to make a complaint will be referred to the manager of the relevant office.
2. If the complainant is not satisfied with the response received from the manager they can make a written complaint to Harcourts Group Ltd (the franchisor), preferably using the Harcourts Complaint Form. (See Contact details for Harcourts Group Ltd Below)
3. Harcourts Group Ltd will acknowledge receipt of the complaint and commence a review, which if deemed necessary may involve discussion with all relevant parties.
4. Harcourts Group Ltd will respond to the complainant upon completion of its review of the complaint.
5. If the complainant is dissatisfied with the outcome Harcourts will suggest a further course of action.
Please note: Customers or clients may access the Real Estate Agents Authority's complaints process without first using our in-house procedure; and any use of Harcourts in-house procedure does not preclude a customer or client from making a complaint to the Authority.
Harcourts Group Ltd
Physical Address: 7-9 Alpers Ave, Newmarket, Auckland
Postal Address: PO Box 99549, Newmarket, Auckland 1149
Fax: 09 524 1481
Click here for more information on Consumer Advice.